Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Last Week of Winter



My eyes flowing a cloud messenger and I am thinking seated in a silent place and judging my self in a save passage, I am thinking where I am going and what’s happened on my surrounding. Because I feeling bore for some days. I am trying to realize the nature’s harmony and my condition. But I don’t know why I can’t give my mind in my self. I feel sad and giving a big puff in my cigarette but feel so gloomy. I throw the half burdened cigarette in the street and trying to stop my temper. I again give my eyes in the sky and in my self I just burning like a Kiln. I am thinking in my previous day’s session and I feel sorrow for my foolishness. Yes I can remember in my previous days where I do some mistake. I feel sorry for that and trying to draw some line from nature for make me light. This is last week of winter. Next days are for spring. I am waiting for her arrival in my yard. I don’t know why! May be I need change now.

No comments:

Post a Comment